top of page

Teacher Credentialing Applicants

Teacher Credentialing Applicants

With every license comes paperwork and the last thing you are thinking about is where to get fingerprinted.  


Who needs to be printed?
Anyone applying for Teacher Credentialing, certification, permits and waivers must be Live Scan fingerprinted.


What do you need to bring?


Along with fingerprinting, each applicant needs to complete the Teacher Credentialing Application, either online or in a paper format.

Additional information about the process can be found online at the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.  

bottom of page