top of page

California Dental Board

Who needs to be finger printed?


Anyone applying to be licensed through the California Dental Board. This includes:

  • Dentists – DDS

  • Registered Dental Assistants – RDA & RDAEF

  • Orthodontic Assistant – OA

  • Dental Sedation Assistant – DSA


What do you need to bring?


What’s Next?


Additional information about the process can be found on-line at the Dental Board of California.

bottom of page